Wednesday, July 24, 2013


Spent quite a bit of time refining the choices of fabrics for each section of the quilt and making changes to the pattern cutting instructions. I omitted one plain beige fabric. If I find the taupe with the stars too busy I will substitute it with the beige.

Then it was time to cut! I did manage to get the squares marked for the Half -square triangles for both Mama and Baby Paws.

Here are the pieces for the Baby Paws:

And the pieces for the Mama Paws:

Even the Santas are ready! I'll be doing raw-edge applique on these.

It's a start!



No comments:

Post a Comment